Lord, a PETE WISDOM fanmix. It needed doing. Download here.Edit: Link updated! Sorry for the inconvenience!
1) James Bond Theme - Monty Norman Orchestra: [instrumental]
2) No One Loves Me & Neither Do I - Them Crooked Vultures*: Then I said, ‘No one loves me… neither do I’ / It makes perfect sense, So I never ask why
3) Let’s Kill Tonight - Panic! At The Disco: Let’s kill tonight, kill tonight / Show them all you’re not the ordinary type
4) God Save The Queen - Sex Pistols: Don’t be told what you want / Don’t be told what you need / There’s no future, no future, No future for you
5) Special Needs - Placebo: Just 19 and sucker’s dream I guess I thought you had the flavour / Just 19 and dream obscene with six months off for bad behaviour / Remember me…
6) Bad Reputation - Ashes to Ashes (Joan Jett cover): An’ I don’t give a damn ’ bout my bad reputation / Oh no not me / No no no no no / Not me me me me me
7) I’m So Bored With The U.S.A. - The Clash: Yankee detectives / Are always on the TV / ‘Cos killers in America / Work seven days a week
8) The Hell Song - Sum 41: Why do things that matter the most / Never end up being what we chose
9) Nicotine Stain - Sixouxie and the Banshees: Wallow in that ash bath / Soaking up the fumes / And see the nicotine stain / Start to spread
10) Dirty life and times - Warren Zevon: Sometimes I wonder what tomorrow’s gonna bring/ When I think about my dirty life and times
*Track n° 2 was suggested by this post I saw some days ago. All hail The Fandom, I love you. <3
Link updated! Please reblog the original post, if you want to update too. :) Or feel free to ignore this.
You probably saw this post: http://faefinn.tumblr.com/post/56746683100/i-feel-the-next-time-someone-asks-me-who-is-pete...