Magneto/Rogue fanmix you can download here. I wish you all to fall helplessy in love with this pairing the way I did, because that’s how I deal with feelings. SUFFERRR WITH MEEEE. Edit: Link updated! Sorry for the inconvenience!
1. Welcome To The Jungle - Guns and Roses (Welcome to the jungle, we take it day by day / If you want it you’re gonna bleed but it’s the price to pay.)
2. The Killing Type - Amanda Palmer (I’m not the killing type I’m not / But i would kill to make you feel / I’d kill to move your face an inch)
3. Conquistador - 30 Seconds To Mars (I am the, I am the best / She claimed and more / A battle scarred conquistador)
4. Castles - of Verona (I swear / I would have died for you)
5. Open Book - Cake (You think she’s an open book / But you don’t know which page to turn to, do you?)
6. Hardest Of Hearts - Florence + The Machine (There is love in your body but you can’t get it out / It gets stuck in your head, won’t come out of your mouth / Sticks to your tongue and it shows on your face / That the sweetest of words have the bitterest taste)
7. When You Were Young - The Killers (You sit there in your heartache / Waiting on some beautiful boy to / To save you from your old ways / You play forgiveness / Watch him now, here he comes.)
8. That Wasn’t Me - Brandi Carlile (When you’re lost you will toss every lucky coin you’ll ever trust / And you’ll hide from your God like he ever turns his back on us / And you will fall all the way to the bottom and land on your own knife / And you’ll learn who you are even if it doesn’t take your life)
9. Force Of Nature - Pearl Jam (Somewhere there’s a siren singing / a song only he hears)
10. Old Stone - Laura Marling (And if you swear that you’re alright / I’m not gonna try and change your mind / Because the same night I dream that I lose you / I’ll fall in love)
11. Dietro casa - Ludovico Einaudi (instrumental)
12. Good Stuff - Shakira (Don’t have to prove it, it is written in your eyes / Tonight you’ll be the winner, I will be the prize.)
13. Lifeboats - Snow Patrol (Wake up, wake up / Sleeping only leads to more and more nightmares / Snap out of it / You said it in a way that showed you really cared)
14. Mad About You - Hooverphonic (Trouble is my middle name / But in the end I’m not too bad / Can someone tell me if it’s wrong to be so mad about you?)
15. Sight Of The Sun - fun. (For everyone, I’m out to prove wrong, you keep the light on / The only one, you know me better than the truth)
Two words about it: 616 + Headcanon (no Age of Apocalypse because I still have to read that). I hope you enjoy and I wish you lots of feels. During my X-Men readings, Rogue and Magneto flashed me. Though there are more popular relationships (Rogue and Gambit, which I ship to the death, BTW) and you usually don’t know about that, they have history. They have a spark. They shine of their own light and they’re really powerful. They finally had their long-awaited lovestory in X-Men Legacy (2008): I met them and loved them, and I gave this fanmix an happy ending very near to a what if. Thanks for reading, sharing, dowloading, etc. <3
I own nothing. Characters are (C) Marvel comics and tracks (C) of their credited artists.
Link updated! Please reblog the original post, if you want to update too. :) Or feel free to ignore this.
I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!
I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!
Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.
I’m a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)
I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!
I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.